Natural White Melon & Violet Fragrance Oil
Our All Natural White Melon & Violet Fragrance Oil is a delicious and succulent aroma that is perfect for Summer! Top notes of Banana and Pineapple blend with heart notes of Melon, Violet and Cinnamon, along with a base of Creamy Vanilla to produce an intriguing scent that is sure to delight!
All Natural Fragrance Oils are plant-based aromatics that are produced using pure essential oils and aromatic isolates derived solely from natural, raw botanical sources. All oils can therefore be certified as being free of synthetic ingredients.
- Natural White Melon & Violet Fragrance Oil
- Natural White Melon & Violet Fragrant Oil
- All Natural Fragrance Oil
- All Natural Fragrance Oils are plant-based aromatics that are produced using pure essential oils and aromatic isolates derived solely from natural, raw botanical sources. All oils can therefore be certified as being free of synthetic ingredients.
- This Fragrance Oil is Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Banana, Pineapple
- Middle/Heart Notes: Melon, Violet, Cinnamon
- Base Notes: Creamy Vanilla
Common Uses For Fragrance Oils Include:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Glycerin Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Bath Products
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- Flashpoint: 59.9°C / 139.8°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.0870 - 1.1270
- Refractive Index: 1.4359 - 1.4409
- Vanillin Content: 0%
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).