Nordic Seaside Fragrance Oil
A rugged Icelandic seaside covered in midnight sand inspires this fresh, outdoor scent, where the strength of bergamot, cardamom and yuzu is tempered by cypress trees and a dusting of peppercorn and black orchid.
- Nordic Seaside Fragrance Oil
- Nordic Seaside Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Magnolia
- Middle/Heart Notes: Peppercorn, Jasmine, Black Orchid, Peony, Cypress, Cedar
- Base Notes: Black Sand, Woody Amber, Musk
Common Uses For Fragrance Oils Include:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Glycerin Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Bath Products
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: >100°C / 212°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.4553 - 1.4603
- Refractive Index: 0.926 - 0.956
- Vanillin Content: 0%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: None.
- Color Change: Whitens uncolored cold process soap.
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is known to contain a component that is listed under California Proposition 65. Please refer to the SDS for more information.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulations.