Reddig-Glo Diamond Dye Chips - Maize
Easy to use and available in a huge selection of colors, Reddig-Glo Diamond Dye Chips are perfect for use in paraffin, soy and other natural waxes. One candle dye chip is formulated to color approximately 1 lb of wax depending on the shade desired. Soy and other Natural Waxes, or Paraffin wax with additional additives, may require two or more dye chips to achieve a similar color in 1 lb of wax.
These Maize candle dye chips are great for the Candle Crafter and can be easily used to accurately dye a small amount of wax and are perfect for use in paraffin, soy and other natural waxes to achieve different shades depending on amount of dye used.
- Adjust color/shade by increasing or decreasing the ratio of dye to wax.
- Paraffin and translucent waxes will color a medium to dark shade with 1 chip per lb. of wax
- Soy, Natural Waxes and Paraffin with additives will color a light to medium shade with 1 chip per lb. of wax
- Please bear in mind that colors will vary depending on the type of wax and/or fragrance use.
- All dyes can fade over a period of time, especially when exposed to UV light. Light colors tend to fade faster than dark colors.
- We recommend not over-heating dyes in wax. Excessive heat can oxidize the wax and have a deteriorating effect on dyes.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).