Rose Floral Water
Our Rose Floral Water is good for all skin types and can be especially helpful for those with dry, sensitive or mature skin types. Rose Flower Waters fragrant and valuable skin care properties make it an excellent addition to DIY products such as Body Sprays, Room Sprays, Facial Toners, Creams and Lotions. Our versatile Rose Water is a simple way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils in water soluble products!
- Rose Water
- Rose Floral Water
- Rose Floral Water has a sensual and romantic aroma
- Rose Floral Water is good for all skin types, but can be especially helpful for those with dry, sensitive or mature skin
- Rose Floral Water is said to help rejuvenate and hydrate skin, enhancing the skin's appearance while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Floral waters are versatile ingredients that make them excellent additions to products for their fragrant and valuable skin care properties.
- Floral Waters make an excellent addition to a wide variety of DIY projects or represent a simple way to enjoy the benefits of essential oils in water soluble products
Can be Used in a Variety of Products Including:
- Body Sprays
- Linen Sprays
- Room Sprays
- Facial Toners
- Body Spritz
- Body Care Products
- Aromatherapy Based Products
- INCI: Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Odor: Characteristic Rose Aroma
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Specific Gravity: 0.980 - 1.100 @ 20°C
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).