SFIC Palm Free Clear Melt & Pour Soap Base
This Premium Clear Melt & Pour Soap Base from SFIC is Palm Free, made with ingredients including Safflower Oil, Oat Protein and 20% Vegetable Glycerin. This Palm Oil Free Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base is made using a natural soap making process and is both soothing and cleansing for the skin, producing a light and creamy lather that you're sure to love!
This soap base is easy to use, simply melt the soap base in a microwave or double boiler, add your choice of Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Micas, Cosmetic Colorants etc. and pour it into your favorite Soap Mold! No curing time is required making this an easy craft project for all ages!
Note: 40lb Cases consist of 40 x 1lb wrapped blocks.
- Clear Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Palm Oil Free
- SFIC Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 20% Kosher Glycerine Added
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- No Animal Testing
- No SLS or SLES are used in SFIC Soap Bases
- SFIC's Raw Materials are Non-GMO
- SFIC's Food grade plant derived oils are farmed by sustainable growers
- Made in the USA for over 45 years
- Coconut Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Glycerine (Kosher, of Vegetable Origin)
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent)
- Sodium Stearate
- Sodium Myristate
- Sorbitan Oleate (Emulsifier)
- Oat Protein
The Manufacturing Process:
- The manufacturing process of these Natural Melt & Pour Soap Bases is similar to how soap makers have produced soap for hundreds of years.
- The manufacturer makes the soap in the "hot process" method, by means of a reaction of the vegetable oils together with the alkali in large vessels, "cooked" until completion.
- During this "cooking" process they can then add all sorts of ingredients such as butters, additional oils, extracts, exfoliants, and a variety of other ingredients.
- The finished product is then poured into molds and allowed to cool. Once solidified, the finished Melt & Pour Soap is cut into blocks and ready for crafters to melt down and work with, adding fragrances, colors, exfoliates, using decorative molds and techniques to make their own unique soap creations!
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).