Steol CS-230 PCK Surfactant - Liquid
Steol CS-230 is used in shampoos, bath products, baby products, body and face cleansers. It is a very mild, non-irritating surfactant making it suitable for baby products or mild cleansers. Excellent foam properties regardless of water hardness. Derived from coconut oil and other vegetable fatty acid sources.
- Derived from coconut oil and other vegetable fatty acid sources
- Offers excellent foam and viscosity characteristics
- products made using Steol CS-230 can be easily thickened using Crothix or salt
- Suitable as a primary or secondary surfactant in mild cleansing products
- Not to be confused with Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- CAS #: 3088-31-1
- pH: 6 - 8
- Specific Gravity: 1.03 - 1.06
- Manufactured by Stepan
- Anionic Surfactant
- Kosher Certified
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).