Our Almond Butter is a luxurious and rich cosmetic butter that possesses a smooth and creamy texture. Made with Sweet Almond Oil that is rich in Fatty Acids, Antioxidants, Proteins, Vitamin A, B and E, this Sweet Almond Butter is perfect for helping improve dry, rough skin so it can feel smooth, moisturized and refreshed! Our Almond Butter is an effective emollient and possesses excellent skin spreadability, making it great as a massage butter, or the perfect addition to various other products including creams, lotions, bar soap, hair care products and more!
- Almond Butter
- This Butter is Non-GMO, Gluten Free and suitable for Vegans
- Our Almond Butter is a soft, off-white butter that possesses a rich, creamy texture and is made by blending Sweet Almond Oil and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil
- Our Almond Butter is made with Sweet Almond Oil hailing from the Mediterranean, and is rich in Vitamin A, B, and E, along with Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Proteins, making this butter both moisturizing and nourishing for the skin.
- Almond Butter is a great choice for people with dry skin as it can add moisturizing properties and increase the emollience of a variety of formulations including creams, lotions and soap
- Our Almond Butter exhibits excellent spreadability on the skin, making it a great choice for use as a massage butter or carrier for treatment products
Common Uses For This Product Include:
- Bar Soap
- Massage Butters
- Hair Care Products
- Facial Skin Care Products
- After Sun Products
- Personal Care Products
- INCI: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (and) Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil
- CAS #: 8007-69-0 / 68334-00-9
- Appearance: Off-White to Ivory Semi-Solid Fat
- Odor: Characteristic Mild Odor
- Melting Point: 44 – 54°C (111.2 – 129.2°F)
- Specific Gravity: 0.89 (@ 60°C / 140°F)
- Saponification Value (mg KOH/g): 175 – 200
- Solubility: Soluble in Cosmetic Esters and Vegetable Oil. Insoluble in Water.
- Storage: We recommend storing this product in an airtight container in a cool, dark location. When stored properly, it is best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).