Lavender Sea Salt Fragrance Oil
Wind and rain along the Pacific coast washes manganese garnet rocks from the mountain cliffs above, creating this glorious purple sand beach. This beach inspired scent brings yuzu and pink pepper which are blended with lavender, white driftwood and gray amber.
- Lavender Sea Salt Fragrance Oil
- Lavender Sea Salt Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Yuzu, Lemon, Marine, Pink Pepper, Neroli
- Middle/Heart Notes: Lavender, Geranium, White Jasmine
- Base Notes: White Cedar, Drift Woods, Vanilla, Gray Amber
Common Uses For This Fragrance Oil:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: 81°C / 177.8°F
- Specific Gravity: 0.924 - 0.954
- Refractive Index: 1.4630 - 1.4680
- Vanillin Content: 0%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: Testing in Progress
- Color Change: Testing in Progress
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).