Bubble Gum Fragrance Oil
Our Bubble Gum Fragrance Oil is a great fragrance that is perfect for the young or young at heart! Sweet and fruity, this oil combines top notes of Bubble Gum, Banana, Orange and Peach with heart notes of Cinnamon, Almond and Clove. A base of Vanilla and Tonka makes this the perfect aroma for DIY projects all year round!
- Bubble Gum Fragrance Oil
- Bubble Gum Fragrant Oil
- This Fragrance Oil is Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Bubble Gum, Banana, Orange, Peach
- Middle/Heart Notes: Cinnamon, Almond, Clove
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Tonka
Common Uses For Fragrance Oils Include:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- INCI: Fragrance (Parfum)
- Flashpoint: 45.1°C / 113.2°F
- Specific Gravity: 0.9720 - 1.0020
- Refractive Index: 1.4832 - 1.4882
- Vanillin Content: 1-5%
Behavior in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: None
- Color Change: Darkens Uncolored Soap
- Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).