Adhesive, Wax, & Gum Remover Recipe
Makes four 1 oz. bottles
Citrus oils are the best thing you can use to cut through adhesives, wax, and gum. The best part is that it's natural - you don't have to use strong chemicals that may be harmful to your skin and home.
- Polysorbate 20 -- 12 grams (8%)
- D-Limonene -- 12 grams (8%)
- Warm Water -- 110 grams (73.5%)
- Castile Liquid Soap -- 16 grams (10.5%)
1. Measure out and mix together the Polysorbare 20 and D-Limonene.
2. Add warm water and stir gently to combine.
3. Add liquid castile soap and stir to combine.
4. Package in 1 oz bottles for quick response to emergency cleaning situations!
The recipes and information provided by Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. are for our customers educational and personal use only. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we don't accept liability to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. Any commercial use of these recipes are not endorsed or recommended by Voyageur Soap & Candle. It is the responsibility of the individual user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. For any troubleshooting, questions, or concerns that are not able to be answered by this guide please contact our customer service team at:
Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773 | Phone: 604-530-8979 | Email: email@example.com