Clear Plastic Polycarbonate Tea Light Cups
Wholesale tea light cups, in aluminum metal and clear plastic, so you can buy your own wax and wicks to create beautiful handmade tealight candles.
- Lx10 for Paraffin Tealights
- HTP83 or ECO 0.75 for Soy Wax
- HTP104 for Beeswax.
- Manufactured with a UL 94 V-2 rated polycarbonate
- Non-toxic, recyclable polycarbonate - safe for the environment!
- 1 and 1/2 inch diameter by 3/4 inch deep (37.8 mm by 18.8 mm)
- More attractive - candle light glows right through!
- Stays cooler - safe to touch
- Suitable for use with scented candles
- Great for all waxes: beeswax, soy, paraffin, palm, vegetable and more
- Candle burning time ranges from 4 to 6 hours depending on quality of wick and wax used
- Save time - pour or press wax directly into the Tea Light Cups!
- Made in the USA
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).