Fuchsia Bio-Glitter Sparkle
Fuchsia Bio Glitter Sparkle is a beautiful cellulose based glitter that is part of the Bio-Glitter Sparkle line, the brightest glitters in the Bio-glitter family. It is 97% plastic-free, it has a high biodegradation performance in freshwater, with only 3% behind from meeting the OK Biodegradable WATER criteria certification. This Eco Friendly glitter is a great choice for a wide variety of DIY projects including Skin and Hair Products, Body Art & Tattoos, Cosmetics, Crafts and Melt & Pour Soap!
- Fuchsia Bio-Glitter Sparkle
- This bio glitter is made from precision cut & specialized regenerated cellulose film that is coated with mineral pigments in a naturally derived resin.
- This Bio Glitter is 97% Plastic Free
- This Bio Glitter is soft to the touch and resistant to bleeding at low temperatures
- This Bio Glitter is suitable for dry, water-based and oil-based applications
- Size & Cut: 0.008 Hex Glitter
Approved Cosmetic Uses and Test Results:
- General: Yes
- Lip Products: No
- Eye Products: No
- Skin Products: Yes
- Hair Products: Yes
- Nail Products: All Cosmetic Bioglitter® are suitable for use in nail art, UV nail and water based nail varnish applications. Cosmetic Bioglitter® SPARKLE has limited solvent resistance and should be tested before use in solvent based nail bases.
- Bath Products: Wash off products
- Melt & Pour Soap: Yes
- Globally cosmetic compliant including EC regulation 1223/2009 and FDA Title 21 Cosmetic Regulations
- INCI: Rayon (Cellulose Regenerated), Glycerin (Plant Derived), Aqua, Urea, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, CI 42090:2, CI 15850:1, CI 77000
- Specific Gravity: 1.45 g/cm3 at 20°C
- Thickness: .35 µm
- Temperature Stability: 120°C (Dry Heat Stability with no change for 2 hours)
- Glitter Type: 0.008 Hex
- Plastic Content: 3%
- Paraben & Phthalate Free
- Recommended Usage Level: Use product as desired
- Compliant with micro-bead and micro-plastic legislation with guaranteed biodegradation in natural, freshwater environments
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).