Grapefruit Pink Essential Oil
Our Grapefruit Pink Essential Oil comes from the USA and is extracted by Cold Pressing of the fresh peel. Grapefruit Pink Oil has a fresh, sweet citrus aroma and is used in a variety of products including aromatherapy, perfumery, soap, and other fine toiletries.
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Country of Origin: USA
- Aromatic Summary: Fresh, sweet citrus aroma
- Aromatic Strength: Top
- Blends well with other essential oils including Lemon, Palmarosa, Bergamot, Neroli, Rosemary, Cypress, Lavender, and Geranium
- Grapefruit Pink Oil is Cold Pressed from the fresh peel of the fruit.
- Grapefruit is a cultivated tree over 10 meters tall with glossy leaves and large yellow fruits. It is believed to be derived from the shaddock (Citrus grandis).
- Grapefruit is native to tropical Asia and the West Indies; cultivated in California, Florida, Brazil and Israel.
- Some oils are produced from the remains of the fruit and peel after the juice has been used; however, this produces an oil of inferior quality in comparison to using the fresh peel.
- Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
- INCI: Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Oil
- Country of Origin: USA
- Plant Part: Peel
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Ranges from a yellow or greenish sometimes red liquid
Caution: Essential Oils are concentrated essences from plants and should always be diluted before application to the skin to avoid irritation. We do not promote or encourage the use of essential oils internally, but instead promote their usage more for their aromatic and topical benefits. Always ensure that you are aware of the contraindications of the oils that you are using and consult with your doctor or a certified aromatherapist if you have health concerns or questions.
California Prop Statement:
This product is not on the CA Prop 65 List of Toxic Chemicals.
The following statement is made in order to comply with the reporting requirements of the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above-mentioned regulation via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Additionally, ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).